CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Tuesday, March 16, 2004

oh guess what happened today.. or rather in the evening..

i put my cap in jeremy's paperbag.. and i handed him my louisvuitton bag together too. only thing was he didnt noticed.. so joseph, jeremy, denise and i got into the cab.. and jeremy put the bags down on the floor. when we reached holland, we went outta the cab and he left my bag there... and when we crossed the road i was like "eh where's my bag?" and then we realised that it was gone. i started whining and whining.. and i almost cried. cos my comme des garcon wallet was inside.. plus danny's phone.. and denise did the cleverest thing. she called my handphone.. and then jeremy did the second cleverest thing, he called comfort's hotline. and joseph did the stupidest thing. standing there and laugh while i was whining.

the cab driver was soooo nice! he came back and gave me my bag back. thank God.. i mean seriously. its like a one outta ten thingy that i will actually get my bag back.. i think the cab number was 8020 or something? ya.. indian man with white hair. so yar. im gonna stop being a racist. this is the second time such things happened to me this year. i remember i almost lost my phone around chinese new year? i left it at cine's ticket booth and they kept it for me.. and now my louisvuitton bag.. phewww. im going to be more careful with my things from now on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home